Pursuit Pursuit

I think some stronger sidechaining on the main bass would make this composition beyond perfect, and I really like your style. It gives me a Pegboard Nerds feel for some reason. I think we should collab sometime, however I don't have Sylenth1, but I have Massive and Serum

Eptic - Like A Boss (2012) Eptic - Like A Boss (2012)

9 downloads but no download button?

NK - Fairydust (Ravitex Remix) NK - Fairydust (Ravitex Remix)

Welp. You gave it heavier, louder percs for the drop which adds to the heaviness and dopeness of the remix. That build up was almost too heavy for the drop, and even if it is just a cut up version of the original, you cut it up in a very clever way that worked out VERY nicely for the track. I think this remix was a great success in your part! 4.5 stars!

Ravitex responds:

I gotta say, your review cheered me up. Reason for that is that I wasn't very positive about it as I was finishing it.

Making it sound heavy was one of the goals in this remix. Turned out good.

About the cuts of the original, I can assure you that this is NOT just a cut up version of the original. Yes, it does include cuts from the original, but I can't say that it's only that. Every cut sample from the original was backed up by a custom synth. Piano, growls, everything was backed up. Samples or the synths alone just don't do the job good.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback!

Eptic Death Eptic Death

TECHNICALLY, if you put a track on Newgrounds that you do you not own, then it's stolen. But considering you only want to use this for GD and I f*cking love Eptic, I'm gonna let you go XD

Xtrullor & Hex Eater - Soulstorm Xtrullor & Hex Eater - Soulstorm

This is a really nice track, but I feel the drop comes in too late. I'm sitting here for over a minute and a half waiting for the brutal drop I know Xtrullor would always bring to us. The drop itself is very well made and kept me at the edge of my seat. The intro (not minding the delayed drop) itself is a very nice opening to a great track. The track, however, seemed like it ended a little too fast, but that's just my opinion.
I also had a few questions to ask you. What VSTs do you use? How many different drum samples are going to be in your sample pack? Are there going to be any growl-type samples in the pack? And lastly, will you make a track with me?

Xtrullor - Ego Death Xtrullor - Ego Death

I REALLY like this track! One of my favorites by you! Did you use Harmor for the basses in the drop?

Xtrullor responds:

This track was mostly based around using the Frequency Shift effect in Massive. That's the "flappy" effect you hear in the bass. Up until Reverie I used Massive exclusively, because it was the only synth I knew how to use properly. I've diversified to a bunch of different synths ever since.

Panda Eyes - ColorBlind Panda Eyes - ColorBlind

My second favorite Panda Eyes track, right behind Nafta.

Panda Eyes - AntiPixel Panda Eyes - AntiPixel

I never thought you would ever make a Newgrounds account!!! I just want to see you upload your tracks Immortal Flame, Insanity, Game Boy, Hype, Nafta, etc. I'm sure those tracks will be added in the near future though! I've loved this song since it first came out an now it's on NG!!!

Inside Feelings Inside Feelings

I think I know why I can't scout you. All your songs are literally just loops from Vengeance Essential Dubstep sample packs...

NK - Nine Circles (Xtrullor Remix) NK - Nine Circles (Xtrullor Remix)

THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT THE WORLD NEEDED!!!