Comic Relief Comic Relief

"I'm also going to need a sample"
xDDDDDDDDD

Me in a nutshell Me in a nutshell

Very funny short!

LilRookieToon responds:

thanks :3
I like cola too much, its now a problem

Pursuit Pursuit

I think some stronger sidechaining on the main bass would make this composition beyond perfect, and I really like your style. It gives me a Pegboard Nerds feel for some reason. I think we should collab sometime, however I don't have Sylenth1, but I have Massive and Serum

Eptic - Like A Boss (2012) Eptic - Like A Boss (2012)

9 downloads but no download button?

NK - Fairydust (Ravitex Remix) NK - Fairydust (Ravitex Remix)

Welp. You gave it heavier, louder percs for the drop which adds to the heaviness and dopeness of the remix. That build up was almost too heavy for the drop, and even if it is just a cut up version of the original, you cut it up in a very clever way that worked out VERY nicely for the track. I think this remix was a great success in your part! 4.5 stars!

Ravitex responds:

I gotta say, your review cheered me up. Reason for that is that I wasn't very positive about it as I was finishing it.

Making it sound heavy was one of the goals in this remix. Turned out good.

About the cuts of the original, I can assure you that this is NOT just a cut up version of the original. Yes, it does include cuts from the original, but I can't say that it's only that. Every cut sample from the original was backed up by a custom synth. Piano, growls, everything was backed up. Samples or the synths alone just don't do the job good.

Anyway, thanks for your feedback!